domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

...on socks and science


...Apparently, the powers that be failed to pass along important information to men in general, you see,  couple of weeks ago while having drinks at a bar "girl A", mentioned how one of her biggest turn-off's in guys is white socks (yes fellow male readers i was baffled too!), and i quote "I could be makin' out with Brat Pitt and if he takes off his shoes and is wearing white socks with dress shoes...complete turn off, it ruins the mood", me and my fellow male comrades where in shock, "what a peculiar turn-off this girl has"...but, no, girl B, girl C, girl D... and i think even that weird lookin' guy in the corner agreed...


...Baffled, i continued my research, in this day and age, you would think it be enough for guys to have CLEAN socks, but no, when asked about this...women aren't opened to compromise in this particular matter, "better dirty black socks, than clean white ones"...


Two weeks later:


Lerms: so, found some black socks yet ?


Sr. Maquino: No, not really...im going with "I CHOOSE to be single, therefore wearing white socks, automatically neutralizes my charming personality and rugged good looks"...it's like science.*


Lerms: Good one.




*Just for the record i do actually own a pair of black socks, they're stappled to my only suit so i don't forget to wear them with it.


No hay comentarios: