lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

...It never gets old a.k.a. updates on old co-stars...

Background story, my oldest friend (or could call him my former co-star in the low budget sitcom that is my life) moved to australia to pursue an art career a couple of years ago (or you could say he left the series to persue an acting career in hollywood, and is mentioned once in a while in the form of conversations and inside jokes for loyal viewers). So he'd been out of contact for a whiel, and recentlly we where able to get in touch, internets, what a concept !!!


oh, he is known as "the hippie"... more stories soon...


chat 

*obligatory greetins and stuff....


The Hippie: Well, i finally got my permanent citizenship, i'm working on a post-graduate degree on digital images, and start working on a short film in a couple of months.... *more stuff on his progressive rock band....*more stuff about his job at the sydney museum of contemporary art.... how bout you ?


Sr. Maquino:....Well....i.... let's see....well... in december.....did I tell you i intoxicated myself by eating  half a box of twinkies ??


The Hippie: JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ!!!!


Sr. Maquino:...i cannot tell a lie...*



*I live in a very small town so i have too come up with creative ways of passin' time between work hours and sleeping, which i must say are very few...

No hay comentarios: