lunes, 5 de enero de 2009

First 2009 top 5...

Idea taken from the book "High fidelity",
2009 officially starts today... on monday... so, in no particular order, my top 5 songs to start a new year and set the moode for mine...

"All in the suit that you wear" - Stone Temple Pilots
All in the suit that you wear
When you're looking for something
It's in the suit that you wear
when you're hiding from someone
All in the suit that you wear
When you wear it

-While puttin' on nice shoes and a dress shirt, my "business man" disguise.


"Time" - Pink Floyd
Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought Id something more to say

-Life's short, don't waste it

"Don't think twice" - Bob Dylan
I'm walkin' down that long, lonesome road, babe
Where I'm bound, I can't tell

But goodbye's too good a word, gal
So I'll just say fare thee well

I ain't sayin' you treated me unkind
You could have done better but I don't mind

You just kinda wasted my precious time
But don't think twice, it's all
- For that dramatic, lookin over the horizon while reflectin' on the past scene

"Pork and beans" - Weezer
I'mma do the things
That I wanna do
I ain't got a thing
To prove to you
I'll eat my candy
With the pork and beans
Excuse my manners

- I'm 28, and have superman bedsheets.

"Good life" - Kanye West
Is the good life better than the life I live
When I thought that I was gonna go crazy
And now my grandmamma ain't the only girl calling me baby
And if you feeling' me now then put your hands up in the sky
And let me hear you say hey, hey, hey, ooh
I'm good

- Positive thinkin', i has it

1 comentario:

ana c. dijo...

superman bedsheets
ftw